Click here for the Instructor Application Form
Productivity & Time Management CertificateStarting: 09/03/2019$779 20 Spots Open
20 Spots Open
Dates: Tuesday September 3, 2019 to
Friday November 29, 2019
TIME: 12:01AM to 11:59PM
Num. of Classes: 84
Course Num: U11-F19
Maximizing productivity and the use of time is the primary way to increase profitability and organizational success for a growing number of people and their organizations. Successful businesses and work organizations are moving from counting hours sitting in a chair to outcomes and results.
Boost your productivity by managing your time better. Discover the Top Ten most effective time management techniques to increase your work outcomes without spending more time. Take home new 21st century techniques and strategies. Then find out about the exciting Productivity eTools that are available now, and utilize technology to boost your productivity. Finally, get the latest best information on documenting your own productivity, and managing the productivity of others.
Three one-month courses / Average hours 48 / Certificate fee includes all three courses and Certificate
New 21st Century Strategies for Productivity and Time – Course #U11.1-W20: February 3 to 28
Time is even more valuable in this century than in the last. How effective you manage your time and productivity can affect your business and personal life in so many ways. You’ll get tips and techniques you won’t get anywhere else for managing time and increasing productivity. Whether you are managing your own time, or others’ time, come away with proven tips to put into practice on Monday morning.
Productivity eTools: Be Organized and Get Stuff Done – Course #U11.2-W20: March 2 to 27
Find out the top 40 favorite applications and eTools of productive workers. Get the latest tools, sites, iPhone and iPad applications to turbo-charge your work and simplify your life.
Then discover how to select the right tools for your needs, evaluate your productivity system and develop a framework that gets things done. Learn about different new productivity tools each week, while also blending an evaluation of your own productivity needs. After completing this course you will work more efficiently and uncover more time in your day.
Managing Productivity – Course #U11.3-W20: April 6 to May 1
About online learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate. For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
- Access the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Take a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
- For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each day.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
- Please provide a separate cheque or money order for each course.
- Confirmation’s will be emailed at the time of registration.
- Full refunds will be issued for courses cancelled by Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education.
- Refunds are issued for cancellations made at the request of the registrant up to seven days prior to the start date of the course and are subject to a $10 administration fee. Refunds will NOT be granted for cancellations made fewer than seven days prior to the course start date.
Please contact the Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education at (204)237-8130 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Productivity and Time Management Certificate is comprised of 3 individual courses. Participants may register for the entire program or for courses individually.
Instructor:William A. Draves