Click here for the Instructor Application Form
Extraordinary Customer ServiceStarting: 10/07/2019$189 20 Spots Open
20 Spots Open
Dates: Monday October 7, 2019 to
Wednesday November 6, 2019
TIME: 12:01AM to 11:59PM
Num. of Classes: 26
Course Num: U08.2-F19
Transform your customer service into something extraordinary. As a result more repeat business will improve your bottom line. Customer service separates you from your competition. Extraordinary customer service comes from focusing on the few essential elements that yield big results. Discover how easy it is to tweak your customer service from the ordinary to the extraordinary. You’ll take away a customer service plan that will help you focus on the key elements that will get you started on your pathway to success.
One-month course October 7-November 1/19/ Average hours 16
Unit 1: Understanding Your Customer
- Why customer service is important
- Knowing your customer
- Customers are constantly evaluating you
- Basic customer service skills you may not have thought of
Unit 2: Setting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing customer contacts
- Developing internal customer targets
- How to easily exceed your customers’ expectations
Unit 3: Developing Effective Processes
- What is working for your customers
- Re-engineering your process
- Ways to give the best information
- Handling complaints
Unit 4: Marking Customer Service Extraordinary
- Tweaking the customer’s experience
- Telling the world how great you are
- Having fun
The objectives of this course are as follows:
- To provide those interested clarity on how no one succeeds without attracting and keeping loyal customers
- To articulate how to get customers beyond mere satisfaction and develop customer loyalty
- To address the important distinction between hearing and listening
- To emphasize why feedback is so important
- To present the importance of Web-based customer service
- To identify and reduce customer turnoffs
- To recognize the importance of exceeding customer expectations
After successfully completing the course you will:
- Know how no one succeeds without attracting and keeping loyal customers
- Be able to describe the important distinction between hearing and listening
- Have the knowledge of the importance of Web-based customer service
- Be able to categorize customer turnoffs and reduce the related problems
- Be able to discuss the importance of exceeding customer expectations
About online learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate. For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
- Read the print readings (about 20 pages a week)
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week. The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
- Please provide a separate cheque or money order for each course.
- Confirmation’s will be emailed at the time of registration.
- Full refunds will be issued for courses cancelled by Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education.
- Refunds are issued for cancellations made at the request of the registrant up to seven days prior to the start date of the course and are subject to a $10 administration fee. Refunds will NOT be granted for cancellations made fewer than seven days prior to the course start date.
Please contact the Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education at (204)237-8130 or email@example.com for more info.
The online classroom for this course is available from October 7-November 1/19, and this course must be completed within this time frame.