Click here for the Instructor Application Form
Strategic Selling with Social MediaStarting: 02/03/2020$259 20 Spots Open
20 Spots Open
Dates: Monday February 3, 2020 to
Friday February 28, 2020
TIME: 12:01AM to 11:59PM
Num. of Classes: 26
Course Num: U07.1-W20
Social media and digital technologies enable sales professionals to find new customers and motivate these customers to take action in more efficient and strategic ways. This course enables both successful sales people and those new to the sales profession, to leverage powerful social media sales solutions designed to help you save time, save money and make money throughout the sales cycle from prospecting to referrals to closing sales. Social media and digital technologies enable sales professionals to find new customers and motivate these customers to take action in more efficient and strategic ways.
One-month course February 3 – 28, 2020 / Average hours 16
Unit 1: Social Media in the Sales Process
- An introduction to the 3Cs of social media selling model: Connect, Convert, and Continue
- An overview of relevant social media tools and their user demographics
- Choosing the best social media platforms to achieve your unique sales objectives
Unit 2: Strategic Referrals
- Building a powerful professional network online
- Leveraging hidden features of LinkedIn to get introduced to new leads
- Generating referrals strategically through social media
Unit 3: Closing the Deal
- Discovering a prospect’s preferred communication style before you meet
- Uncovering buying motivations and hot button
- Shortening the sales cycle by building trust online
Unit 4: Selling While You Sleep
- Monitoring existing customers online to identify new sales opportunities
- Staying front-of-mind with customers and prospects
- Establishing automated systems to generate new leads
The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Provide an understanding of how to leverage social media beyond marketing
- Explore the powerful intelligence gathering opportunities of social networking
- Introduce hidden features of social media tools that make sales success easier
- Explain simple systems to attract new customers to your business
- Demystify technology tools to increase your comfort and confidence
After successfully completing the course you will:
- Learn to sell 24 hours a day – even while you sleep
- Earn more referrals with no fear of rejection
- Create more sales opportunities
- Close more sales in less time
- Develop stronger relationships for greater cross-selling opportunities
About online learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate. For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
- Read the print readings (about 20 pages a week)
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week. The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
- Please provide a separate cheque or money order for each course.
- Confirmation’s will be emailed at the time of registration.
- Full refunds will be issued for courses cancelled by Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education.
- Refunds are issued for cancellations made at the request of the registrant up to seven days prior to the start date of the course and are subject to a $10 administration fee. Refunds will NOT be granted for cancellations made fewer than seven days prior to the course start date.
Please contact the Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education at (204)237-8130 or email@example.com for more info.
The online classroom for this course is available from February 3 - 28, 2020, and this course must be completed within this time frame.