Click here for the Instructor Application Form
Certificate in SalesStarting: 02/03/2020$649 20 Spots Open
20 Spots Open
Dates: Monday February 3, 2020 to
Friday May 1, 2020
TIME: 12:01AM to 11:59PM
Num. of Classes: 84
Course Num: U07-W20
Social media and digital technologies, when understood and leveraged effectively, can enable you to find new clients and motivate these clients to take action in more efficient and strategic ways. Whether you are a beginner new to the sales process or a seasoned professional who loves selling, understanding the basic steps of sales and freeing your mind of negativity is the foundation to your business success. Gain a better understanding of the importance of the sales function and learn new skills in relationship management, prospecting, customer management, and delivering a compelling sales presentation. Move yourself or your sales team to increased success.
Three one-month courses / Average hours 48 / Certificate fee includes all three courses and Certificate
Strategic Selling with Social Media – Course #U07.1-W20: February 3 to 28
Social media and digital technologies, when understood and leveraged effectively, can enable you to find new clients and motivate these clients to take action in more efficient and strategic ways. Social media sales solutions can help you save time, save money and make money throughout the sales cycle from prospecting to referrals to closing sales.
Getting Started in Sales – Course #U07.2-W20: March 2 to 27
Finding new clients or customers can be challenging, reaching out to them and actually making a sale is a whole other thing. Whether you are a beginner new to the sales process or a seasoned professional who loves selling, understanding the basic steps of sales and freeing your mind of negativity is the foundation to your business success. Save time, money and effort with these tried and true proven sales techniques that are guaranteed to deliver proven results.
Power Selling – Course #U07.3-W20: April 6 – May 1
No matter what product or service you represent, there are powerful strategies that will help you become a top-producing sales person. Gain a better understanding of the importance of the sales function and learn new skills in relationship management, prospecting, customer management, and delivering a compelling sales presentation. Move yourself or your sales team to increased success.
About online learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It’s easy. It’s fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here’s what you can expect.
Participate when you want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate. For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
What you will do
For each Unit, you will:
- Access the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Take a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week. The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
- Please provide a separate cheque or money order for each course.
- Confirmation’s will be emailed at the time of registration.
- Full refunds will be issued for courses cancelled by Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education.
- Refunds are issued for cancellations made at the request of the registrant up to seven days prior to the start date of the course and are subject to a $10 administration fee. Refunds will NOT be granted for cancellations made fewer than seven days prior to the course start date.
Please contact the Louis Riel School Division Continuing Education at (204)237-8130 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The Certificate In Sales is comprised of 3 individual courses. Participants may register for the entire program or for courses individually.